MTX Marching Shoe
THE GOLD STANDARD
The industry standard for over 20 years
Stepping onto the footwear stage in 2001, the MTX is our flagship shoe. It was the shoe that changed the industry, and still remains the gold standard for traditional marching footwear. Whether you are marching at halftime or hauling at 160 BPM, you can be sure that your feet will be protected and comfortable.
The MTX brags comfort and durability but displays a formal appearance and offers optimal grip in the sole. It is constructed of a pliable upper made of moisture-wicking material with a padded tongue and ankle collar. The PowerBlok heel is designed to support rapid acceleration on step-offs and to absorb impact when placing the heel, and the X-TremeTrak sole is designed to provide maximum grip on all surfaces, wet or dry. It has a reinforced toe box and a cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort, durability, and support.
• Leather upper with padded tongue and ankle collar
• X-TremeTrak sole design provides maximum grip and stability
• Power Blok heel for secure heel placement and rapid acceleration
• Reinforced toe box reduces wear
• Fully lined upper with moisture-wicking material
• Thick, cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort and support
Men’s Medium Sizes: 2.5 – 12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13
Men’s Wide Sizes: 6.5 – 12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Women’s Medium Sizes: 4.5 – 14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15
Women’s Wide Sizes 8.5 – 14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Color: Available in black or white